Compare Teach for America vs Success Academy Charter Schools BETASee how working at Teach for America vs. Success Academy Charter Schools compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Teach for America vs. Success Academy Charter Schools. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Teach for America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Success Academy Charter Schools scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Teach for America had 42 more reviews than Success Academy Charter Schools that mentioned "Professional development" as a Pro.
- Success Academy Charter Schools had 26 more reviews than Teach for America that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Success Academy Charter Schools had 38 more reviews than Teach for America that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Teach for America
Work with diverse educational organizations, work was challenging, excellent team-building and professional development
I would have preferred the fellowship to be longer or the number of projects reduced to two
I have been working at Success Academy Charter Schools full-time for more than 8 years
Success Academy was my first teaching job out of my masters program and I am so grateful for this. The professional development you find at success is truly hard to come by. It is here that I ... learned more about teaching than I have throughout my undergraduate and masters degree because of the level of development Success puts into each and every teacher. Leadership is always in your classroom giving you actionable feedback and leading you through purposeful and rich professional development sessions. You are constantly asked what your goals are and how they can best support you in achieving them. It is not an easy job. It requires grit and passion - but it is by far the most rewarding job I have ever had. I have now been with Success for 8 years and have developed into an Assistant Principal role. What I love most is that my development hasn't stopped. I am constantly supported in how I could be better. It is a job where I never feel stuck in a routine or bored. I feel challenged every day and absolutely love it. Whether you are fresh out of school or are looking to further your development, I highly recommend giving Success a try.
It isn't an easy job and they are looking for highly motivated individuals. However, it is a job that is hard to pass up when you consider the development you will receive and the impact you can... have.