Compare TechSmith vs State of Michigan BETASee how working at TechSmith vs. State of Michigan compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TechSmith vs. State of Michigan. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TechSmith scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- State of Michigan had 62 more reviews than TechSmith that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Snagit" was the most mentioned Con at TechSmith.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at State of Michigan.
I have been working at TechSmith
flexible schedule, great managers, great CEO, colleagues are willing to help you if you're stuck on a project or have a question, everyone is very friendly
Interns can only work 20 hours a week, I wish it was 25 hours like other companies.
I have been working at State of Michigan full-time for more than a year
Lots of good people doing important work for the community. Everyone seems to genuinely care about the people they're helping.
There can be a bit of a silo problem, but upper management is making a defined effort to increase information sharing across teams/departments.