Compare Telstra vs Commonwealth Bank of Australia BETASee how working at Telstra vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Telstra vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 15 more reviews than Telstra that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Telstra had 29 more reviews than Commonwealth Bank of Australia that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 27 more reviews than Telstra that mentioned "Red tape" as a Con.
I have been working at Telstra full-time for more than 5 years
+ Drives synergy revenues for its portfolio to and through Telstra and its customers. Very good relationships with its entrepreneurs. + Solid team and culture - the people are smart, creative and... action-oriented; the culture is collaborative, open, friendly, willing to take risks, and oriented to making the right long-term decisions. + Is investing in key areas that will be strategic to Venture Capital long term such as a synergy team, data science, and China.
- The team works fairly hard and can be deadline driven if one of our companies needs something. - Venture capital by its nature is always changing (which is also one of its biggest pros).
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time
They have snacks all the time
I do not have any to share