Compare Telstra vs NBN Co BETASee how working at Telstra vs. NBN Co compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Telstra vs. NBN Co. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Telstra scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- NBN Co scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Telstra had 206 more reviews than NBN Co that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Telstra had 199 more reviews than NBN Co that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- Telstra had 46 more reviews than NBN Co that mentioned "Restructures" as a Con.
I have been working at Telstra full-time for more than 5 years
+ Drives synergy revenues for its portfolio to and through Telstra and its customers. Very good relationships with its entrepreneurs. + Solid team and culture - the people are smart, creative and... action-oriented; the culture is collaborative, open, friendly, willing to take risks, and oriented to making the right long-term decisions. + Is investing in key areas that will be strategic to Venture Capital long term such as a synergy team, data science, and China.
- The team works fairly hard and can be deadline driven if one of our companies needs something. - Venture capital by its nature is always changing (which is also one of its biggest pros).