Compare Texas Department of Insurance vs Fairfax County Park Authority BETASee how working at Texas Department of Insurance vs. Fairfax County Park Authority compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Texas Department of Insurance vs. Fairfax County Park Authority. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Texas Department of Insurance scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Texas Department of Insurance and Fairfax County Park Authority both have 4 total submitted reviews for "Work life balance".
- "Austin" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Department of Insurance.
I have been working at Texas Department of Insurance full-time for more than 3 years
1. Work from home 3 days/week (Wish it was 5 days though, it was fully remote during the pandemic & that was amazing) 2. Good benefits as all state jobs generally have. 3. Easy job & nice... coworkers 4. Clear straight forward career ladder, pass tests & get promoted
1. Difficult tests you are required to pass in order to get promoted. 2. Pay does not keep up with Industry
Advice to Management
Pay people more money Give people in this position the option to be fully remote.
I have been working at Fairfax County Park Authority part-time for more than a year
Working in a public setting gives great opportunity to feel connected to the community.
Customer facing jobs can be difficult at times.