Compare Texas Health Resources vs Children's Health BETASee how working at Texas Health Resources vs. Children's Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Texas Health Resources vs. Children's Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Texas Health Resources scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Children's Health scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Texas Health Resources.
- "Better for children" was the most mentioned Pro at Children's Health.
- "Short staffed" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Health Resources.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Children's Health.
I worked at Texas Health Resources full-time for more than 5 years
Benefits , communication , didn’t work weekends . Oppertunities for growth within clinic
Floating to other clinics , Sometimes your experience wasn’t acknowledged to help You with growth or promotion
Advice to Management