Compare Texas Health Resources vs Tarrant County College BETASee how working at Texas Health Resources vs. Tarrant County College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Texas Health Resources vs. Tarrant County College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Texas Health Resources scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- Tarrant County College scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Texas Health Resources had 65 more reviews than Tarrant County College that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Short staffed" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Health Resources.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Tarrant County College.
I worked at Tarrant County College part-time for less than a year
The management is wonderful. I worked with amazing team members and other lifeguards. Made some good friends. You act as both gym supervisor and lifeguard so you never get bored. Management is very... understanding of college students trying to work towards their future.
Scheduling can be a bit difficult because it is based off of the classes offered in the gym.