Compare Texas Home Health vs AccentCare BETASee how working at Texas Home Health vs. AccentCare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Texas Home Health vs. AccentCare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Texas Home Health scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- AccentCare scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great team" was the most mentioned Pro at Texas Home Health.
- "Patient care" was the most mentioned Pro at AccentCare.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Home Health.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at AccentCare.
I have been working at AccentCare full-time for more than a year
Great benefits and great leadership to work for. The organization appreciates their employee's, offers career development training options and an Employee Assist Fund.
Vaccination is required for employment.
Advice to Management
Continue caring about your employee's and patients.