Compare Texas Instruments vs Intel Corporation BETASee how working at Texas Instruments vs. Intel Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Texas Instruments vs. Intel Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Texas Instruments scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Intel Corporation scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Texas Instruments.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Intel Corporation.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Instruments.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Intel Corporation.
I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time for more than 8 years
Challenging and rewarding technical projects, get to work with cutting edge technology, company has a concern for culture and diversity
Competitive industry, so work can get quite hectic at times
Advice to Management
Please continue cultural journey