Compare Texas Trust Credit Union vs Academic Partnerships BETASee how working at Texas Trust Credit Union vs. Academic Partnerships compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Texas Trust Credit Union vs. Academic Partnerships. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Texas Trust Credit Union scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Academic Partnerships scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Really cares" was the most mentioned Pro at Texas Trust Credit Union.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Academic Partnerships.
- Academic Partnerships had 6 more reviews than Texas Trust Credit Union that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time for more than a year
This is the most inclusive, supportive company I have worked for. Also, the training is amazing. Strong leadership that truly supports the team.
I have nothing negative to say.