Compare The Black Tux vs CarShield BETASee how working at The Black Tux vs. CarShield compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Black Tux vs. CarShield. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Black Tux scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- CarShield scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Black tux" was the most mentioned Pro at The Black Tux.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at CarShield.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at The Black Tux.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at CarShield.
I have been working at The Black Tux full-time for more than 5 years
TBT cares about their employees success and well being. We are encouraged to explore outside courses, certifications, etc to further our professional development. They also care about us as people... and have employee engagement check-ins, schedule wellness days off and coordinate meditation and yoga classes. I also truly enjoy working and spending time with my coworkers. TBT goes through a pretty vigorous interview process to ensure the person is not only qualified to do the work but also will be a good culture fit and represents our company values. We also have a Diversity & Inclusion team that is organized and run by TBT employees. They sent out monthly news letters and offer seminars on topics that include Black History Month, National Women's Day, LGBTQ awareness and mental health awareness.
Sometimes I feel like we have our foot in one too many initiatives. I would like to simplify our brand and perfect what we are doing, as opposed to taking on so many different avenues of acquiring... customers.
Advice to Management
Remember we the brand was created and stay the course!