Compare The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints vs Weave BETASee how working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints vs. Weave compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints vs. Weave. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Weave scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Weave.
- "Contingent" was the most mentioned Con at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Weave.
I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for more than a year
Great work environment, everyone I’ve worked with is really easy going and generally happy to be there. Good work life balance, management is super understanding if you need to take time off for... family or personal days, deadlines are manageable and if not every manager I’ve had is more than happy to work on a solution with you to get things done
Cant think of many, if you don’t like the general culture you won’t like it, having to be a member of the church is a downside if you aren’t but if you aren’t you probably don’t want to work here... anyways. They also follow rules very strictly which is good but can be a little frustrating, rules and regulations are there for a reason though but I know a lot of people find that sort of stuff annoying