Compare The Clorox Company vs Resolvit BETASee how working at The Clorox Company vs. Resolvit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Clorox Company vs. Resolvit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Clorox Company scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Resolvit scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The Clorox Company.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Resolvit.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at The Clorox Company.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Resolvit.
I have been working at The Clorox Company full-time for more than a year
Great benefits including free product give aways Time off, 12 hr shifts with rotating days off. Evey other weekend off and days off during the week. Pay
Management changes frequently Advancement doesn't take into account how hard you work On your feet
I worked at Resolvit full-time for less than a year
- Resolvit treats you like family. For me, a work-family was something I always wanted in a job and that's exactly what Resolvit gives you. - Also, you get to travel to the other offices to get to... know your other colleagues (only if you are comfortable with covid) but this allows everyone to get to know each other and it makes the company culture awesome. - Being a recent grad back in May 2020 (during a pandemic) it was really hard looking for a job and interviewing. Resolvit made me feel safe & totally comfortable during the interviewing process as well as the onboarding process. - The hybrid work environment was also a great plus. Getting the chance to work from home and also have an office to come into was perfect. - If you get the pleasure to work at Resolvit it will be one of the best decisions you make to be a part of such an awesome work family that thrives on your success.
- Turnover is a real thing, but obviously, when it comes to staffing & consulting firms you will run into that. - The only reason I decided to leave, was because my passion was Marketing and I... had to go and pursue that further.