Compare The Coca-Cola Company vs PepsiCo BETASee how working at The Coca-Cola Company vs. PepsiCo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Coca-Cola Company vs. PepsiCo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Coca-Cola Company scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- PepsiCo scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- PepsiCo had 175 more reviews than The Coca-Cola Company that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- PepsiCo had 553 more reviews than The Coca-Cola Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 3 years
For the CPG industry the salary is competative opportunities to internally interview/network in different departments
The upward mobility, benefits, work-life, culture, all seem to be a generation behind the times when compared to other internationally recognized large companies of this caliber
I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year
Great benefits, good culture, pay is pretty decent. Potential to move up from within or work for subsidiary companies.
Company wants varied experience in the company but most departments require experience within the department to be hired. Tends to push poor work life balance
Advice to Management
Hire based off potential and merit. Not just people who know the system and you don't have to train. Doesn't make them the right candidate just makes you lazy