Compare The Coca-Cola Company vs The Home Depot BETASee how working at The Coca-Cola Company vs. The Home Depot compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Coca-Cola Company vs. The Home Depot. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Coca-Cola Company scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at The Coca-Cola Company.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- The Home Depot had 433 more reviews than The Coca-Cola Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 3 years
For the CPG industry the salary is competative opportunities to internally interview/network in different departments
The upward mobility, benefits, work-life, culture, all seem to be a generation behind the times when compared to other internationally recognized large companies of this caliber