Compare The Goddard School vs Kinder Kids International School BETASee how working at The Goddard School vs. Kinder Kids International School compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Goddard School vs. Kinder Kids International School. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kinder Kids International School scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The Goddard School.
- "Kinder kids" was the most mentioned Pro at Kinder Kids International School.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at The Goddard School.
- "Unpaid overtime" was the most mentioned Con at Kinder Kids International School.
I have been working at The Goddard School full-time
Great management, great opportunities, new challenges but absolutely love everything.
Is there any??? Nope. No flaws at all.
Advice to Management
I love each and every one of y'all.
I worked at Kinder Kids International School full-time for more than 5 years
This company values ideas and hard-work. You get out what you put in and senior management recognizes you for your efforts. There is always something new and exciting happening, which you get to... shape and be a part of. Annual compensation and bonuses are well above-average for the teaching market in Japan.
Because of the collaborative nature of many projects, individual accountability is sometimes lacking. Last minute information or changes can have a negative effect on employee morale.