Compare The Goddard School vs National Head Start Association BETASee how working at The Goddard School vs. National Head Start Association compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Goddard School vs. National Head Start Association. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National Head Start Association scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The Goddard School.
- "Children and families" was the most mentioned Pro at National Head Start Association.
- The Goddard School had 64 more reviews than National Head Start Association that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I worked at The Goddard School full-time for more than 3 years
- Health benefits - Paid days off - Admin supports staff - Teachers get reimbursed for supplies monthly - Owner is more than willing to order supplies for you, to the point where money is almost... not an issue if you can argue it's worth it
- Pay isn't sustainable for single adult without supplemental income, but great for young adults looking to get on their feet
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to and support your staff. Don't get complacent in what is working because there is always room for improvement.
I worked at National Head Start Association
The teachers cared a lot about the kids and it showed through their passion for the job.
The behavior management was a challenge for the teachers, so they should receive more professional development about it.