Compare The Hershey Company vs Kraft Heinz Company BETASee how working at The Hershey Company vs. Kraft Heinz Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Hershey Company vs. Kraft Heinz Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Hershey Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Kraft Heinz Company had 113 more reviews than The Hershey Company that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Kraft Heinz Company had 137 more reviews than The Hershey Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Kraft Heinz Company had 124 more reviews than The Hershey Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at The Hershey Company full-time for more than 3 years
Hershey is a great company to work for. Employees are cared for, well compensated and my contribution is valued. The work I do directly impacts our top and bottom lines, and the folks I work with are... fantastic.
The only con I would share is that certain parts of the organization seem to have different standards regarding pay and performance. I am currently in a key part of our supply chain, directly... impacting $100's of millions of dollars of revenue. My previous team operated in a supporting role, and there were several positions that, despite requiring less skill and commitment, exist in a higher pay band.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work. You are all doing a fantastic job and are a pleasure to work with. I commend your leadership, especially during the pandemic.
I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time for more than 8 years
At the time, was an awesome company to work for......excellent benefits, excellent pay, PTO etc.
Started decreasing the benefits and management changed.