Compare The Home Depot vs Amazon BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Amazon scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at The Home Depot part-time for less than a year
Home Depot loves their employees. With the raises, profit sharing bonuses, environment, staff, etc. They have it all.
Sometimes it is very hard to speak with the customers because they do not let you give your opinion or get impatient very easily. As for policy of Home Depot, we keep our calm at all times and... continue to help them in any way possible.
Advice to Management