Compare The Home Depot vs American Power and Gas BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. American Power and Gas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. American Power and Gas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Power and Gas scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American Power and Gas.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Con at American Power and Gas.
I worked at The Home Depot part-time for less than a year
Culture was very supportive for college students especially for the first weeks where I had to learn about the entire store
At times it felt like the pay for the associates didn't fully represent the expectations of them