Compare The Home Depot vs DISH BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. DISH compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. DISH. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Pay is good" was the most mentioned Pro at DISH.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at DISH.
I worked at The Home Depot full-time for less than a year
Flexibility, friendly work environment, management was attentive.
Shift changed and scheduling conflicts
Advice to Management
More communication between departments
I worked at DISH full-time for more than a year
Good management, good team, free service,
On site sales, no commission, but you awarded points for which you can redeem on items. Sales is a metric, therefore you have sale or you could be fired.