Compare The Home Depot vs Eyemart Express BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Eyemart Express compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Eyemart Express. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Free glasses" was the most mentioned Pro at Eyemart Express.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Eyemart Express.
I worked at The Home Depot part-time for less than a year
Amazing coworkers and management! The culture was great. I really enjoyed working there and would totally go back if anything were to happen in my current job.
I only left because the pay was not the greatest and got offered much more from another company.
I have been working at Eyemart Express full-time for less than a year
Pays well. It seems like the company really cares about the employees and they think of the best ways to help accommodate them. A lot of the long time employees are very happy working here.
When you work with people and managers you get along with, it will be good. If you clash with people, well, you are stuck there until they decide to leave.