Compare The Home Depot vs FedEx Ground BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. FedEx Ground compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. FedEx Ground. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at FedEx Ground.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at FedEx Ground.
I worked at The Home Depot part-time
Good coworkers clean area nice managers
The customers are freaking horrible 😂 they can be dead wrong and still get 50+ percent off on some like ????
Advice to Management
Customer isn’t always right
I worked at FedEx Ground full-time for more than a year
Work at your own pace
There are not any downfalls