Compare The Home Depot vs Hertz BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Hertz compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Hertz. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Hertz.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hertz.
I have been working at The Home Depot part-time for less than a year
Great organization to work for. Treats employees with care and respect. Is continually finding ways to help its employees through this difficult time.
If you are part-time it is hard to get 40 hours a week.
Advice to Management
My only suggestion is to find or create more ways for employees who want more hours.