Compare The Home Depot vs Marriott International BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Marriott International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Marriott International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Marriott International scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- The Home Depot had 403 more reviews than Marriott International that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Marriott International.
I worked at Marriott International full-time for more than 10 years
It created a model of service I carry with me everyday.
It no longer offers the incentives it once offered
Advice to Management
Reconsider offering free nights to employees during slow seasons to allow staff to remember how guests want to be treated. Plus employees return refresher and ready to serve.