Compare The Home Depot vs Niagara Bottling BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Niagara Bottling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Niagara Bottling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Niagara Bottling scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Niagara Bottling.
- The Home Depot had 544 more reviews than Niagara Bottling that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Niagara Bottling full-time for less than a year
Plenty of hours and fair pay with good benefits. Coworkers were good people. Able to trade shifts easily if you can't work on a specific day.
Some days can be extremely exhausting depending on how many machines are running and if anyone is able to help you. 12 hour shifts/night shifts are not for everyone.