Compare The Home Depot vs PoolCorp BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. PoolCorp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. PoolCorp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Training program" was the most mentioned Pro at PoolCorp.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at PoolCorp.
I worked at The Home Depot part-time for more than 10 years
Great company to work for!
Some management was awful, but you just had to wait until they got moved or fired.
Advice to Management
Don't pretend you are friends with people and talk about them when they walk away.