Compare The Home Depot vs The UPS Store BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. The UPS Store compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. The UPS Store. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at The UPS Store.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at The UPS Store.
I have been working at The Home Depot full-time for more than a year
Leadership Vision is clear and targeted. People development is on point. Leaders are constantly encouraged to help grow our people. Great technology stack for a large company. Technical delivery of... products move faster than similar sized companies I have worked at. They really take care of their own people. I was a victim of COVID and hospitalized for a while and THD made sure I did not have to worry about paychecks or work etc. It was a comprehensive plan and meticulous preparation to help THD COVID patients.
Truly no cons to this company at all.
Advice to Management
Keep it up.