Compare The Home Depot vs Trader Joe's BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Trader Joe's compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Trader Joe's. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Trader Joe's scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- The Home Depot had 688 more reviews than Trader Joe's that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Crew members" was the most mentioned Con at Trader Joe's.
I worked at The Home Depot full-time for more than a year
Identify and resolve all customer requests and or discrepancies. Customer interaction
Big employment turn around. Company is always hiring.
Advice to Management
Continue positive employee training