Compare The Home Depot vs Tradesmen International BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Tradesmen International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Tradesmen International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Tradesmen International.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Tradesmen International.
I have been working at Tradesmen International full-time
Highly professional company and staff who go above and beyond to locate you work in the most suited position. Rolando Reyes and Brian Patrone are some of the good guys I've had the pleasure of... dealing with. .
I can't find any cons so far.