Compare The Home Depot vs U.S. Security Associates BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. U.S. Security Associates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. U.S. Security Associates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Easy job" was the most mentioned Pro at U.S. Security Associates.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at U.S. Security Associates.
I have been working at The Home Depot
Company lives it’s values without fault
Long hours and dealing with the public
Advice to Management
Better life work balance for managers. Livable wage for associates.
I have been working at U.S. Security Associates full-time for more than 5 years
Its good for what it is as entry level job. I think the job experience will vary depending on the work site.
No room to move up after you reach a certain point