Compare The Home Depot vs US Air Force BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. US Air Force compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. US Air Force. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- US Air Force scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- US Air Force had 276 more reviews than The Home Depot that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at US Air Force.
I worked at The Home Depot part-time for more than 3 years
Nice people to work with and fair compensation both from an hourly standpoint and with the benefits package.
Bad hours sometimes and unruly customers.
Advice to Management
Don't really have any advice.