Compare The Home Depot vs US Navy BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. US Navy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. US Navy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- US Navy scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- US Navy had 159 more reviews than The Home Depot that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at US Navy.
I worked at The Home Depot full-time for more than a year
Identify and resolve all customer requests and or discrepancies. Customer interaction
Big employment turn around. Company is always hiring.
Advice to Management
Continue positive employee training