Compare The Home Depot vs United Rentals BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. United Rentals compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. United Rentals. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- United Rentals scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at United Rentals.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at United Rentals.
I have been working at United Rentals full-time
Great working team and environment. People care about each other and our customers.
None I can think of.
Advice to Management
Consider reimbursement for health management items, such as gym memberships, health improvement programs like Optavia, etc.