Compare The Home Depot vs Universal Protection Service BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Universal Protection Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Universal Protection Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Uniforms" was the most mentioned Pro at Universal Protection Service.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Universal Protection Service.
I have been working at Universal Protection Service
Working for Commercial Buildings as supervisor and monitoring surveillance cameras in security rooms for residential Buildings
always ready and focus for suspicious activity, attending visitors and clients in finding their destination
Advice to Management