Compare The Home Depot vs Walgreens BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Walgreens compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Walgreens. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Walgreens.
I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than a year
Great benefits, room for growth, and fairly simple job
Upper management can be rude depending what location
Advice to Management
Everyone works for Walgreens who's in the building, so even if you're a manager please help when lines get long or to help with daily tasks instead of "being too good" to do certain tasks.