Compare The MENTOR Network vs Home Instead Senior Care BETASee how working at The MENTOR Network vs. Home Instead Senior Care compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The MENTOR Network vs. Home Instead Senior Care. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Home Instead Senior Care scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at The MENTOR Network.
- "Caregivers" was the most mentioned Pro at Home Instead Senior Care.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at The MENTOR Network.
- "Caregivers" was the most mentioned Con at Home Instead Senior Care.
I worked at Home Instead Senior Care full-time for more than 8 years
The franchise office provided the tools and information to do your best job. Open door policy in a supportive professional office environment. What they could not provide in pay they offered in... benefits.
Industry pay is low. Salary reflective of industry.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to employees and staff. Continue to value individual contributions.