Compare The Princeton Review vs Xaxis BETASee how working at The Princeton Review vs. Xaxis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Princeton Review vs. Xaxis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Princeton Review scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Xaxis scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at The Princeton Review.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Xaxis.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Princeton Review.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Xaxis.
I have been working at The Princeton Review part-time for more than a year
Great, dedicated training session to ensure you're ready. Good pay. Makes for a great experience to see the improvement of your students from their first class to their last
Hard to find hours sometimes