Compare The School District of Lee County, Florida vs Moore & Scarry Advertising BETASee how working at The School District of Lee County, Florida vs. Moore & Scarry Advertising compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The School District of Lee County, Florida vs. Moore & Scarry Advertising. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The School District of Lee County, Florida scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Pro at The School District of Lee County, Florida.
- "Msa" was the most mentioned Pro at Moore & Scarry Advertising.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at The School District of Lee County, Florida.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Moore & Scarry Advertising.
I worked at The School District of Lee County, Florida full-time for more than 10 years
A great deal of support for teachers.
Salary is low compared to other parts of the country.
I have been working at Moore & Scarry Advertising full-time for less than a year
I have worked for Moore and Scarry for almost 9 months and couldn't have better things to say about this company. If you are a self starter that doesn't do micro-managing, then this company is for... you. There are a ton of opportunities to climb the ladder as long as you are willing to work for it. It is a fast growing company so there are ample opportunities for you to carve out your perfect position. The atmosphere is fast paced where no two days are the same, but hard work doesn't go unnoticed. I started as an AC with little experience and have since risen through the ranks thanks to the help of all of my teammates.
The job is difficult, but if you are a self starter that wants to start a career in advertising, this is the right place for you.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!