Compare The TJX Companies, Inc. vs TJ Maxx BETASee how working at The TJX Companies, Inc. vs. TJ Maxx compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The TJX Companies, Inc. vs. TJ Maxx. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The TJX Companies, Inc. scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The TJX Companies, Inc..
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at TJ Maxx.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at The TJX Companies, Inc..
- "Credit card" was the most mentioned Con at TJ Maxx.
I worked at The TJX Companies, Inc. for more than 10 years
This is a very associate friendly driven company. The company has a very extensive on-boarding process for new associates, ranging from part time to Management. Equal opportunity and celebration... of diversity, open doors to managers and district manager. After 18 years with this company I retired, I can't say enough positive and wonderful things about my career and experience with this company.
not a challenge, but as in all facets of retail, fast paced and customer engagement is the focus.
Advice to Management
continue the focus on on associate development and promotion from within.