Compare The University of North Carolina System vs Western Connecticut State University BETASee how working at The University of North Carolina System vs. Western Connecticut State University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The University of North Carolina System vs. Western Connecticut State University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The University of North Carolina System scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Western Connecticut State University scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The University of North Carolina System.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at The University of North Carolina System.
I worked at The University of North Carolina System part-time
Really good people to work with
Sometimes long hours weren’t communicated well
I have been working at Western Connecticut State University part-time
Been here for 3+ years, love my job
No cons to report on