Compare The Washington Post vs Beautycon BETASee how working at The Washington Post vs. Beautycon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Washington Post vs. Beautycon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Washington Post scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The Washington Post.
- "Beautycon" was the most mentioned Pro at Beautycon.
- "Newsroom" was the most mentioned Con at The Washington Post.
- "Beautycon" was the most mentioned Con at Beautycon.
I have been working at The Washington Post
The editors are the best in the industry, helping their writers to grow. The pay is way above other major media outlets.
I wish they would consider hiring full-time from their Talent Network.
I have been working at Beautycon full-time for less than a year
Pushes you to work hard, turns you into a hustler, teaches you sooooo much about owning your own business and encourages it!
not enough food! too many meetings, not enough down time,
Advice to Management
You all are the definition of HUSTLERS