Compare The Washington Post vs Freedom Communications BETASee how working at The Washington Post vs. Freedom Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Washington Post vs. Freedom Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Washington Post scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The Washington Post.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Freedom Communications.
- "Newsroom" was the most mentioned Con at The Washington Post.
- "Newspaper" was the most mentioned Con at Freedom Communications.
I have been working at The Washington Post full-time for less than a year
Very caring and understanding during these times during the pandemic. Promotes a healthy work and life balance. Upper management is always will to offer training and help to become successful in your... position
Pay and benefits could be better!