Compare The Washington Post vs The Boston Globe BETASee how working at The Washington Post vs. The Boston Globe compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Washington Post vs. The Boston Globe. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Washington Post scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The Washington Post.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at The Boston Globe.
- "Newsroom" was the most mentioned Con at The Washington Post.
- "Editors" was the most mentioned Con at The Boston Globe.
I have been working at The Washington Post full-time
The Washington Post continues to expand as a company, and with that you get the chance to grow in your career. There are many opportunities and no day looks the same.
Hours are inconsistent and you are at the mercy of the news cycle.