Compare ThoughtWorks vs Aconex BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. Aconex compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. Aconex. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Aconex scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- ThoughtWorks had 59 more reviews than Aconex that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
- "Fast growing" was the most mentioned Con at Aconex.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time
- Everyone is truly kind, thoughtful, and smart. I haven't encountered any jerks since I've been here, which is refreshing. - The work is challenging and there are a lot of opportunities to learn... as much as you want - Interesting company story/history that is a bit different from most other tech companies - Real dedication to inclusion that can be felt from day 1 when gender pronouns are declared when at orientation; really cool work done (solidarity over charity) to support causes dealing with poverty, health, climate change, etc.
- There is a bit of a divide in mindsets between some people who have been with the company for a long time and others who are newer; not too different from other companies in that sense, probably,... but seems to be a bit more prevalent here. Will be interesting to see how the company progresses as a business considering its history - Lots of opinions, which isn't always a bad thing, but can feel a bit like 'death by committee' at times - ThoughtWorks is very committed to social change but needs to figure out how to balance that work/mentality with thriving as a business