Compare ThoughtWorks vs Avenue Code BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. Avenue Code compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. Avenue Code. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Avenue Code scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Horário flexível" was the most mentioned Pro at Avenue Code.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
- "O escritório de" was the most mentioned Con at Avenue Code.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than 5 years
You'll work with some of the smartest people in the technology industry You are treated like a human, trusted and respected You are always made to feel welcome The work is interesting - clients... challenge us with complexed problems which keeps us on our toes and in turn makes the work challenging and enjoyable The benefits aren't spoken about enough, length pat leave, 6 months full pay, or 12 months half pay maternity alongside an incredible new fertility policy to support IVF treatment and child loss
Training has been a problem in the past, but in the past 6 months there has been some great initiatives put into place for folk to really learn and advance their own expertise
Advice to Management
Keep listening, keep evolving, keep being honest and open