Compare ThoughtWorks vs Facebook BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Facebook scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 246 more reviews than ThoughtWorks that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Facebook had 438 more reviews than ThoughtWorks that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than 5 years
You'll work with some of the smartest people in the technology industry You are treated like a human, trusted and respected You are always made to feel welcome The work is interesting - clients... challenge us with complexed problems which keeps us on our toes and in turn makes the work challenging and enjoyable The benefits aren't spoken about enough, length pat leave, 6 months full pay, or 12 months half pay maternity alongside an incredible new fertility policy to support IVF treatment and child loss
Training has been a problem in the past, but in the past 6 months there has been some great initiatives put into place for folk to really learn and advance their own expertise
Advice to Management
Keep listening, keep evolving, keep being honest and open
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations