Compare Tiffany & Co. vs J. Crew BETASee how working at Tiffany & Co. vs. J. Crew compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tiffany & Co. vs. J. Crew. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tiffany & Co. scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- J. Crew scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- J. Crew had 183 more reviews than Tiffany & Co. that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Tiffany & Co..
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at J. Crew.
I worked at J. Crew part-time for less than a year
- Enjoyable work environment - Friendly coworkers - Management is approachable and willing to work with your availability - Merchandise discount is generous - Fair pay - Part time employees... eligible for 401K after one year of employment - Paid weekly - Direct deposit available - Weekly schedule can be viewed, and shifts can be swapped, online/on an app
- Hours can depend on how much revenue the store is bringing in, so you may be asked to leave early or your shift may be taken off the schedule - Part time associates are only scheduled up to 28... hours per week
Advice to Management
Keep hiring great people!