Compare Toll Brothers vs Fire and Life Safety America BETASee how working at Toll Brothers vs. Fire and Life Safety America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Toll Brothers vs. Fire and Life Safety America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Toll Brothers scored higher in 7 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Fire and Life Safety America scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Toll Brothers.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Toll Brothers.
I have been working at Fire and Life Safety America full-time for more than 3 years
Very flexible. Lots of autonomy to get job done within deadlines as I see fit. Good work-life balance.
Communication needs to improve. There are many times that important information was not conveyed to all levels of the company.
Advice to Management
Have a weekly email or town hall meeting to explain new developments in the company, industry, financial outlook for the company.