Compare Top Hat vs BNOTIONS BETASee how working at Top Hat vs. BNOTIONS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Top Hat vs. BNOTIONS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Top Hat scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- BNOTIONS scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Top Hat.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Top Hat.
I have been working at Top Hat full-time for more than 3 years
I couldn't be prouder to work for Top Hat. Not only do I have the chance to sell an active learning platform that improves student outcomes, but I also get to sell cutting edge digital anti-racist... readers and public speaking textbooks that celebrate the incredible diversity of American and Canadian students. As a former college composition instructor, I'm excited to work for a company that takes seriously its role in helping to improve higher education in the 21st century. For me, this isn't merely a job; it's a calling.
Like any company that has grown rapidly over the past few years, they've definitely experienced some growing pains. That said, there's a great executive team in place now who takes seriously the... concerns of its employees.
I have been working at BNOTIONS full-time
- Great organization focused on products. - The team here is comprised of talented people who care about building great experiences. - The culture here is exceptional, it's fast paced and... transparent. - The clients bring a wide variety of problems to the table, you don't get bored. - Casual atmosphere, with great office space and benefits. - Freedom for anyone to suggest changes and improvements to process and delivery. - Leadership is honest and demanding.
- The fast paced environment means you have to burn the midnight oil from time to time. - Client problems are complex and requires a lot of dedication to solve them. - A fast growing company... learning how to scale as a team.
Advice to Management
The culture at BNOTIONS is amazing and truly unique. It is a key differentiator and something anyone would want to be a part of.